Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ducks are unhappy

I know, I know - this is a dog writers blog. But the ducks felt that they went out on a wing endorsing us & still no comments! So I promised to post a photo (see I keep campaign promises!) & here it is. Mako is the handsome fellow to the far left as you look at the photo with the dark eye patch. Snow White is the pure white duck. Then we have Splash, Smoke & the Gentleman. I am not sure whose feathered rear is at the edge.
The really upright stance is typical of Indian Runner ducks - Snow White is the best example.
Photo by Tom Eldredge
Deb E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, duckies, I did not leave you to flap in the wind by yourself! Did you not see my shadow, the spring in my legs, while I tried to snatch you off the computer screen? Did you not know I would go to the ends of the pen and back to try and win your wing?
Yes, dear ducks, I am with you. I dream about you, I chase you in my thoughts. Your goals are my goals, your hopes are my hopes, your endorsements are my endorsements.
Until we meet,
Story the Labrador Retriever