Saturday, December 6, 2008

Eukanuba or Bust

Last year when I drove out to California we soaped "Eukanuba or Bust" on my mini van's back window. Once we hit southern Ohio I had cars beeping, holding up signs & waving to indicate that they too were headed for Long Beach. I hope the trip this year goes as smoothly. Moving the show date back two weeks was not a good idea with winter storms starting up in many areas.

This year Kate & I are driving out with a friend in her van & 6 dogs. We have 2 Labs (Connie & Pearl), Flash, Kate's Corgi as Kate's backup for jrs if Queezle comes into heat, Queezle, Kate's Terv for breed & hopefully jrs, Whiskey a Brittany who is agility bound & Nia a Sibe who is agility bound. We decided we could affectionately refer to the van as "The Bitch Bus"!

I am not sure when I will get a chance to stop by in the next 2 weeks, so please vote & then enjoy getting ready for the holidays!
Deb

No comments: